Qualifications for Application:
The Esther and Pedro Rosenblatt Foundation looks for the following traits in organizations considered for our support.
- Organizations that have tax-exempt 501(c)(3) or equivalent.
- Organizations working with children 0-18 with disabilities and/or illnesses looking to improve their everyday lives.
- Educational programs for children with disabilities and/or illnesses.
- Programs focusing on integrating children with disabilities into the larger society.
- Innovative programs/projects.
Areas not supported:
The following are examples of programs/areas that are NOT supported by the Esther and Pedro Rosenblatt Foundation, to help you determine whether your organization could be a possible fit:
- Church-related, legal, or political programs.
- Fundraising events or sponsorships.
- Programs that do not include children with disabilities and/or illnesses.
- Administrative expenses not directly related toward programming/project.
- For profit and/or governmental organizations.
- Multi-year programs/projects.
- Endowments and organizational debt reduction.
- Capital campaigns.